Hammocks are becoming part of more people’s everyday lives. In North America, there are an estimated 22% of the adult population as active hammock users (both commercial and homemade hammocks), while more than 8% have their own unit but seldom use the device more frequently. In South America, where hammocks were believed to have originated, more people are adept in using homemade hammocks, while some are beginning to appreciate the trouble-free use of factory manufactured hammocks with its own stands.
Some of those that are not fully satisfied in using this kind of equipment might be the results of uneven balancing of tension on the fabric bed (it’s either too saggy or too tight). Some were not aware of the availability of commercial combo hammocks (also known as free-standing hammocks) that are more convenient and easy to use. Others do not use hammock accessories, such as a pillow, to make them more comfortable.
To give you an idea of how to make good use of your hammock, we introduce to you the Vivere Double Hammock (with space-saving steel stand) and the Algoma Hammock Pillow. When combining these two magnificent products, you will be more delighted with the results on your ultimate relaxation.
Key Features and Benefits
The Vivere Double Hammock with Space-Saving Steel Stand is probably the type of hammock that won’t spoil your day hanging outside of your home, especially this summer season. This Brazilian-type of hammock has a simple design and yet very durable and strong as it can carry two grown-up adults at the same time. Luckily, the fabric bed is made from 100% cotton so it won’t smell even if you are sweating under the heat of the sun (other models come in Sunbrella or Polyester fabric).
With a steel stand as strong as when you hang this swing from trees, experience a unique sensation when you are lying on this combo hammock. Moreover, with a price of less than $100, this hammock is a terrific bargain. Additionally, when you combined this versatile hammock with an Algoma Hammock Pillow, there is an added comfort while you relax.
Here are some of this product’s amazing features and benefits that you can get in using the Vivere Double Hammock in combination with an Algoma Cherry Rave Hammock Pillow:
Here is a quick glimpse of the Vivere Double Hammock’s other traits and some of its weaknesses:
– Quick to set up without any tools to use
– The slim and sleek design will save you a lot of space
– Comes complete with an alluring double hammock
– Guaranteed with a 12-month warranty on all materials and workmanship
– Universal hammock stand that could be adjusted to fit any non-spreader bar hammock
– Comes with free carry bag for easy handling and transport
– Maximum weight capacity is 450lbs both bed and stand
– Can be placed anywhere (on the beach, your patio, or backyard)
– The stand can’t be used for hammocks with spreader bars as this cot is designed to fit only hammocks without spreader bars.
– It is recommended that the hammock is moved by two people when you want it placed somewhere else.
Using a Vivere Double Hammock with Space-Saving Steel Stand creates more intimate moments of sleep compared to similar brands, without worrying for your safety. Moreover, combining it with an Algoma 137SP-4 Hammock Pillow will add up to a more relaxing mood which might prolong your sleep or nap in any type of weather.